Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Field Day

The girls had field day on Friday so Alivia and I went to support the girls and help out the PTA. For the last 2 years, we have been out of town for field day so this is the first year since Kindergarten Alyson has participated so she was really excited.

I was so glad they decided to do it a little earlier this year so that it wouldn't be so hot. I remember in elementary school, field day was an all day event. It was usually in May and we were lucky if we didn't get heat stroke! Good ole' days!

Anyways, field day now only last for 2 hours and everybody was a winner. No first, second or third place classes, and NO tug of war! Heaven, Alyson, Nicole and Emma. A few of ALyson's really good friends since Kindergarten.Abby with a few of her friends for her class and Alivia too! The kids at their school all LOVE Alivia and sometimes I feel like she's a distraction.Alyson dribbling away! Abby doing the jump rope race. She was really fast!They couldn't get enough of Alivia.

We have our first soccer games of the season this weekend. I'm kind of nervous because our goalie from last season decided to play softball and so we are training a new goalie. I have to go pick up the schedule today so we'll see what team we are playing first. I can't believe how nervous I get for these games!!! Especially because we had such an awesome season last year. I hope we can do the same.

No comments: