Monday, April 21, 2008

It's here....

I'm talking about the heat! It's suppose to be 92 degrees on Saturday. I'm not sure if I am ready for that kind of heat, especially since we have 4 soccer games still. It is so hard to play (and coach) when it's 100 degrees outside. Luckily, all of our games are pretty early in the morning. Alyson has one game that is at 1pm. I pray for a cool down before that game.

Friday night I went and played Bunco and rolled the most Buncos. I won $20! I love playing Bunco because it's super easy and fun. It's just nice to hang out with friends and not have to play Mom for awhile.

I woke up early on Saturday and hit the gym before our soccer games. Abby's team tied 0-0 and Alyson's team lost 3-1. I only got to see half of Alyson's game and they were winning when I got there! Frustrating for a team that didn't lose 1 game last year. We went to lunch after the games and then did some shopping. We stopped at home to change and then headed to the drive in movies. It was super windy and the kids were tired but the 2 movies were really cute. We watched Nim's Island and Horton Hears a Who. We went with our friend and their two kids. You can totally tell by looking at our hair that the wind was blowing. We sat between the 2cars to help block it.

We taught Abby's primary class on Sunday and I really enjoyed it. I love teaching in primary. I love it because I learn so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your title "The Girls And Their Parents Too..." is not written correctly. Instead, it should read, "The Girls and their Parents, Too..."

Just so you know.

Robin said...

Ok thanks for your input, anonymous. Next time you feel inclined to edit somebody's blog - be brave enough to sign your name!

Just so you know!!!!