Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not too shabby...

So we had our first weigh in and I lost 3 lbs. I think I could have lost more but I got a LOVELY visit from you know who last night so I feel bloated and everything that comes with that monthly visit.

I've only been able to make it to the gym twice this week so that is my goal for this week. I am going to try and make it atleast 3 times this week.

We've had 2 soccer games already and we won both games and the girls are doing great! Alyson's team has lost both games but they are playing in the highest division in the leauge. They are playing against teams that travel to other states to compete. So they are doing great considering what they are up against every week.

We had a busy weekend but I didn't take one single picture. Friday night we went to Sheldon's birthday party, Saturday we had games, I had my hair done, and we went cosmic bowling at Red Rock Station. I love staying busy! We have another busy weekend ahead of us...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

3 lbs is still good!