Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Snoop Dog did what?????


Rumor has it, Snoop Dog was baptised into the LDS church. I've read different stories saying that it was an April Fool's joke but I can still have faith right? I LOVE Snoop! I think it would be hilarious to sit behind Snoop Dog and his family during sacrament meeting. I'm not sure if this story is true but I loved reading it!

Though Snoop Dogg has been hesitant to publicly discuss his recent spiritual journey, he commented on the experience of attending his first “Family Home Evening” in a recent interview with People Magazine.

“I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We want people who hate to lose, like myself. Now marinate on that." ~Snoop Dogg

Anonymous said...

"...I'm down to do it again whenever, however, forever, all the time."
~Snoop Dogg