Friday, April 25, 2008

Another trip to the scale....

So we weighed in yesterday and I lost 2.4lbs. I don't feel deprived or hungry and have found some yummy recipes. I don't feel like I am on a diet either. I've just changed the way I shop and prepare my food.

I went to the gym on Saturday but didn't make it the rest of the week. My goal is to go to the gym 3 times before next Thursday.

A friend of my mentioned I should have pictures taken every week and post those so I can see my progress for myself. I might just do that!

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! I haven't been around in the blog world much lately, but I just had a lot of fun catching up on all your posts. So, when are you headed up to Alamo again? We have to hook up one of these days!

Andrea said...

Good job! That is too funny about Alyson calling 911.

Jill said...

Wow- you are doing great. I have realized that the more I want to lose weight the less motivation I have to do it.