Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fishing...again???

So Aaron decided to go fishing today with his friend Mike AGAIN!!!! I can't get into his excitement for fishing. I like to go fishing once in a while but seriously he would go EVERYDAY if he could. I've seen him checking out the BassPro Tournaments online. Luckily, I don't think they have BIG tournaments like that at Lake Mead. However, those pro fisherman make some serious bank. My DVR is filled with different fishing shows and he even has the girls watching them!

So, the girls and I will be heading to soccer practice for a few hours and then we may catch a movie. I've been thinking about taking them to see Horton Hears a Who. Alyson spent the night at her friends house last night so I will be picking her up on the way to soccer. Man, I hope they didn't stay up all night. That is one thing I dislike about sleepovers. I hate how grouchy they come home the next day.

We went to dinner with our friends Mike and Becca and Becca's parents last night. We went to Joe's Crab Shack so the kids could play outside and we could visit and catch up. It's been WAY, WAY too long since we last seen them. They are such good friends and I love spending time with them. We were at Joe's for about 3 hours and we were still chatting in the parking lot. Good times are had when we hang out with them!

The girls had field day yesterday so Alivia and I hung out at school through field day and lunch. Alivia was having fun with the girls so I hung out with the PTA group while she sat at the lunch tables with the girls and even went to recess with them. She cried when we finally left but was asleep before we even got home. I got a peek at the yearbook and I can't believe they have a picture of Alivia in it. Does that mean I spend too much time there? Not really, they just all know and love her there!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ugh, I HATE fishing. Maybe it's because I don't like eating the fish so it's basically sitting around for nothing?