Monday, March 10, 2008

Good times...

It's so funny that I always look forward to having some time by myself and then while I am by myself I miss my family.

Aaron took the girls Friday night to meet some friends at Valley of Fire to do some camping. It ended up being a short trip for them but they had a blast! I planned on going until I found out Anya, Jamie, and Erin were all staying home. So it ended up being kind of a dad and kid campout.

It's probably better anyways because I'm sure they have more fun when us "grouchy" moms are not there. It's hard to see but our kids are up there! Even Abby!!!!!

Aaron took his fishing boat with him so they also fit in a little fishing at Lake Mead. Not for very long though becasue Alivia lost her fishing pole in the lake so she decided to take a nap. She was pretty sad about it. She kept telling me the fish ate her fishing pole.

They had fun camping and fishing and I hope the girls know how lucky they are to have a daddy that is so fun to hang out with!

Not even sure if anybody is reading my blog because the lack of comments! Oh well, I think it is a great way to journal and I plan on printing the pages and putting them into a notebook.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like they had a good time! I always print out my entries right after I post them and then put them in a page protector in a 3 ring binder...

Ramona said...

I read your blog faithfully, even if I don't always comment! I love catching up with everyone this way. What a fun campout your girls had!