Sunday, March 16, 2008

Doodlebops

I'm not sure why I didn't blog about this before but a few weeks ago I was lucky enough to take Alivia to see the Doodlebops. My cousin had bought them to take her nephew and neice but was unable to go so I got to go with my SIL Annette and her daughter Adrianna.
The girls had fun and the seats were not bad!!! I thought it would be something fun to do with just me and Alivia. I try and make a point to spend "quality" time with each of my kids alone. It seems it's easier with the older girls to find stuff to do so this show was perfect!

The funny thing is that I had to make a point of turning on the Doodlebops a few times a couple days before so that Alivia would know who they were. She loves them now and kept saying the entire show "Mo is awesome." She tells me she misses them. Too funny! The things we do (and sit through) for our children......

Thanks Samantha for the tickets!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ugh, you're a good woman to endure a night of the doodlebops! That pic of you on the side looks just like Alivia...