Monday, February 4, 2008

Why do we wait on these things...

Dear teachers, home projects end up being parent projects!

So, Abby had a project due today at school. First of all, I hate home projects! Alyson had so many of them in the 1st grade, that I cringe when I see that little piece of paper come home explaning what project we have to do.

So last night at 7pm, we started her project. Today is the 100th day of school so they had to do a project displaying a 100 of anything. We did this project with Alyson in 1st grade also. Her teacher liked it so much, that we didn't get it back! Oh well! So this is what we made for Abby...



100 marshmellows over a camp fire! Yes, last night we glued 100 marshmellows. The hardest part was keeping track of them because Alivia kept trying to eat the ones we had counted out. Abby was proud of her project and so was I.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That turned out cute! Yeah, I remember the boys coming to me last year saying, Oh yeah, we are supposed to take 100 of something to school. Ugh!