Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions,

This is the first time I've really paid close attention to the Presidental race. I listen to talk radio, watch Fox news, and read about it online everyday! I would not call myself an expert on all the issues but I am nervous about the 2 candidates that we'll have to choose between come November. They both suck rat patootie!

Now I know they say it isn't final yet because they still have a few more states to vote but I am just preparing myself now. I am not a fan of either candidate but I know voting is my obligation as an American citizen.

Aaron and I switched parties this year and voted for John Edwards (democrat). He didn't get one single delegate from our precinct. I had origanally thought of switching back (republican) for the general election. What is better, voting for a Republican that I can not stand or voting for a democrat that is CRAZY!?! Bloomberg as an independent? I don't know, could happen!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Come back to the light side! I agree with you on the both sucking though I can't stand McCain. He says he is a rep. but he is definatley a dem.

Ramona said...

Obama's not out of it yet! I'm still holding out for him to be the Dem candidate! But, it definately has been a crazy election year. I have become such an avid follower of each caucus and primary!

Erin said...

Girrrrl, I went to bed last night in a FUNK, just at the thought of our 2 choices being John Freakin' McCain (who I refuse to vote for), and Hillary (who I refuse to vote for). I'm thinking Obama looks better and better everyday. For real. I'll vote for him before I vote for McCain. I can't stand a wheeler-and-dealer like him. And every time I see McCain and Huckabee stroking each others' egos and tripping all over the compliments they're throwing each other it makes me want to vomit. I've become a news junkie too over this election, and it just makes me more and more frustrated at how seriously flawed this entire process is. The whole 'winner-take-all' thing with the delegates is crappy--especially when only 1 party is doing that but not the other. Okay, there's my rant. Sorry to blog on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow can I say DIDO...I have also been way more involved this election. And I have the same concerns about the 2 that will most likley be nominated. I do NOT like John Mccain, and Hilary scares me. Ah what do we do? I will have fun talking about it more with you tonight!!!

Andrea said...

I'm liking Obama these days. I'm hoping he can beat out crazy Hilary to get the nomination.

Jill said...

Fox news and CNN are constantly on in our house. We have decided that if it is McCain/Obama we will probably vote for Obama, if it is McCain/Clinton we are moving to Mexico!!