Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hair Issues...

So, I've been having issues with my hair for awhile. Can't decide if I like it dark, blonde, or brown with blonde hightlights. So I am going today to have some blonde highlights put back into it. I hope it helps and makes me feel refreshed.

I have also been doing Weight Watchers at home and have been doing pretty well. Today, I've decided to go join the meetings. I thought maybe posting about my weight loss journey would help me stay motivated. I'm hoping to lose 20lbs. It's the same 20lbs. I lost about 2 years ago.....

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Tyson is in 4th grade. He skipped
2nd grade so it seems like time is moving even faster! I know that Trisha said that the WW meetings were what did it for her. Being accountable to someone else was the big thing

Ramona said...

I'm always having hair issues! I can't make up my mind. Have fun with WW's. There's nothing better than to lose the 20 pounds we've lost before (we've all been there!) Good luck!