Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Alivia

What do I say about Alivia???? Nothing much to say besides the fact that she won't go to preschool, she hates going to sunbeams, she watches the same episodes of Curious George over and over again, she aggrevates the cat and dog, she colors on things, she has to have a nightlight and the dryer light on at night, the minute Aaron leaves for work (4:30am) she is in bed with me, there are certain people she WILL NOT talk to (ie..Bob Egbert,Diana's husband Eric), she thinks she has to watch a movie in the van even when we are just going to the grocery store, she doesn't know the word "hold on a minute", she throws a fit when we have to leave Alamo, she hates swim lessons, she cries when I make her pick up her toys, and she won't hold her crayon the right way!!!


Besides all that, I have never seen such a sweeter girl! She brings so much joy and happiness to our family. She is witty, spunky and loving. The other night after I had tucked her in, she yelled from her bed "Mom.....I'll miss you til the sun comes up. Stopped me in my tracks. I started crying because I know she loves me unconditionally. She loves me when I feel angry, depressed, overhelmed, stressed and everything in between. She loves to scratch my back and never misses a chance to tell me she loves me. She loves her sisters and can't wait for them to get home from school everyday. She's happy to be home playing trains with Aaron or helping me fold laundry. When she sees something she wants, she doesn't throw a fit in the store. She normally says "Mom can I have that for Christmas next year." She is very independent and figures out just about anything on her own. She doesn't mind that we call her Monkey, Rae Rae, or even Maggie once in awhile (our dog). She never complains about being in the car so much. Whether it's taking the girls' to school, to soccer, to piano, to girl scouts. She's cool to be along for the ride. (with the movie playing, of course).

2 comments:

The Rowles said...

I love it! She's cute too, Heavenlyfather sends them that way to make you love them. You have to check out the link I put on my last blog. I found it randomly the other day. I couldn't stop laughing for some reason my husband just didn't get it. The web site is Inthemotherhood.com

Brady Fam said...

I think it is pretty awesome that when she asks for something it is in a futuristic manner (for Christmas) instead of immediate satisfaction. So great that she thinks like that even if it is just every once in a while.