Thursday, February 7, 2008

Addictions...

So, I thought with the writers strike I would be able to be more productive. Yeah, that's not happening. Instead, I've found new shows to become addicted to.
Ok, Moonlight! Same story line as the Twilight book serious. Vampire meets human, blah, blah, blah! However, Mick is HOT!!! I'm new to the show so I am still watching reruns to get caught up. That's okay with me though cuz I could watch Mick all day, everyday!Snoop Dogg's Fatherhood. I didn't even know Snoop Dogg was married. This ain't the Huxtables! That's a line in his opening song, and it's the truth. Probably not the best show to watch but I LOVE Snoop. I've always loved Snoop! Little People, Big World. I am a fan of the Roloff family. I would love to live on their 32 acre farm in Oregon. Jon & Kate plus 8! Parents raising a set of twin and sextuplets! I'm sure with sucess of the show, it's easier to do. She's recently hired a nanny, they get VIP treatment when they go places and they hired a housekeeper but I can't imagine her life when the sextuplets were babies! Ok, call me a dork on this one. One Tree Hill. It's a modern day Beverly Hills 90210 and I was a devoted 90210 fan. Didn't miss an episode! Not a show to watch if you get offended easily. Some of the references towards the LDS church are not the best but I can look past that.

Anyways, that's just a few shows that I've been able to get addicted to while the normal shows (grey's anatomy, desperate housewives, etc..)are held under lock and key.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

I'm so glad I'm not alone with my new t.v. addictions! I LOVE Jon & Kate! I'm also very caught up on all the reality t.v. and speaking of 90210, I will shyly admit to still watching the reruns on the Soap Network, when I have time. It never gets old!

Andrea said...

I'm also a huge fan of Snoop's Fatherhood. I have always loved Snoop too. That show is hilarious!