Monday, September 1, 2008

Let's....

Change the subject!!!

So, we missed out on going to the Gifford Reunion this year. We had a few different reasons for not going. My grandpa had his appt. with the Oncologist on Friday and I didn't want to be out of town in case they admitted him to the hospital. Well, they didn't do the biopsy right, so they have to do another one next week. HOW IRRITATING!!!!! We had a couple other reasons for not going too. My kids were pretty bummed we didn't go. I guess they like looking like thisand like this
The kids get extremely dirty and they love it!!!!

Instead we had a BBQ and went to a 51's game with some friends (no names to protect the innocent, LOL!!!). We have never been to a 51's game and Saturday night was fan appreciation night so we scored some coupons to Carl's Jr., free ice cream sandwich, some hats, and a very cool firework show. Yesterday, I met up with my mom and the kids went to Alamo. They took the kids to Pioche yesterday for some more fireworks. Aaron and I sat at home and watched National Treasure 2 and 21. We are getting ready to go to breakfast ALONE and do some shopping.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That sucks that they messed up your grandpa's biopsy. That's nice that you and Aaron had some time to yourselves without the kids!

Mallory Clan said...

Hey girl, no worries. But if I had to choose, I'd still stick with Palin. I'm not a John McCain fan, true, but he is the better choice. I would have Palin in there as well, before I would trust Obama.

Brittany said...

Can I get your address?

Andrea said...

Ha, no matter what, political stuff is always bound to get heated, whether it's your own blog or not! That really sucks about the biopsy. Isn't it weird to be alone with no kids. We are always like, K, what do we do now...

Jill said...

Dont forget the biggest reason you didnt go to the reunion...we weren't going to be there!!