Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Preschool....

Alivia started preschool last Wednesday and LOVES it. What a relief!!!! Most of you know she was proud of the fact that she was a preschool drop out last year, so this is huge for us....
She also started soccer this season and is by far the smallest on her team.
Alyson and Abby have both started soccer as well. Which means our Saturdays (and Tue. and Thurs. nights) are spent at the soccer fields. This Saturday Aly has a game at 8am, Abby at 11am and Alivia at 1pm. OUCH!!!
Labor Day weekend we went to the 51's game. Here's some pics of us sporting the new hats we got.
Aaron bought me a new scanner the other night but I haven't had much time to play around with it. I have a huge box of pictures just waiting to be scanned. My sister in law throws away the pictures after she scans them. I don't know if I can do that???? Anyways, here's a picture that Aaron scanned for me of my grandpa and I two years ago. We were at a family reunion (camping, of course!) and it just happen to be on our birthday's(6/11/2006). This was the last day of our camping trip and I look horrible but I will treasure this picture FOREVER!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Thats good that Alivia likes preschool. We just got a new scanner too. I set it up the other night and I love it. I hope your grandpa is doing ok.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Wow, Alivia looks exactly like you and Alyson looks exactly like Aaron! I love when you can totally see parents in their kids.

Mallory Clan said...

Wait until they decide they all want to do different things and you run all over God's green earth every freakin' day. That soccer field looks huge! Glad to see your little Alivia is giving pre-school another go ;-).