Monday, August 18, 2008

So Random

Stole this from Andrea's blog.......

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? No, dont need to for my job....lol!

2. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Toyota Sienna

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? 2 crunchy tacos

4. Have you ever had a garage sale? Yes, we made $2800.00 in a combined garage sale. We donated it to my brother in law and sister in law.

5. Is/was your best friend a cheerleader? Of course!!! Whatelse is there to do in Alamo....

6. What is your best friend's favorite color? Blue and Gold...lol!

7. What college do you want to go to? None right now

8. What's the most unique thing you have in room that you are in? Fairy Wings (part of a halloween costume)

9. Whats one thing people may not know about you? I hate eggs, corn and biscuts and gravy.

10. Do your bed sheets match your room? Yes, they are white

11. What's the color scheme? nothing really, neutrals I guess

12. What kind of cell phone do you have? Samsung - cheap phone cuz my other one broke in June.

13. Who was your best friend sophomore year? Samantha

14. What color is your iPod? I dont have an ipod but my MP3 player is black

15. What kind of dog do you have? Poodle - Maggie Moo

16. Have your older sibs ever told you that you were adopted? Don't have any older siblings.

17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? My Disneyland one but it's broken

18. What did you get for graduation? Money, Money, Money

19. What is your favorite Dane Cook quote?? Don't have one.
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? I know of him, but don't know much.

21. Who was your prom date? Guy Davis

22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? Nope but we have a million of them

23. What DVD is in your DVD player? A Red Box movie that NEEDS to go back

24. What's something fun you did today? My visiting teaching????

25. Who was the principal of your high school? Larry K Lytle

26. Has your house ever been TP'd?? Yes when I was in High School

27. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Um, a cat?

28.what are you listening to right now? My kids downstairs

29. What is your high school's biggest rival's mascot? Lincoln County Lynx...Better dead than red!

30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? I hate Wal-Mart!!!

31. When is your mom's birthday? August 8

32. When is your dad's birthday? Jan 11

33. What's the area code for your cell phone? 702

34. What did you get for Valentine's Day? Dont remember

35. Which one was your favorite Backstreet Boy? Whatever....

36. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? JcPenny

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? Yes

38. Favorite class last year? Didn't have one!

39. How many states in the US have you been to? Almost all of them

40. Which ones? Nevada, Utah, California, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Colorado, Oregon, Washington D.C, Detroit, Ohio (I could keep going)

41. What kind of milk do you drink? I dont....YUCK!!!

42. What are you going to do after this? Laundry and take Aly school shopping.

43. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Alyson and Abby. We needed a new shower curtain.

45. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas and Kiwi

46. What about your favorite dessert? Chocolate anything!

47. What is something you need to go shopping for? Tons! I am out of everything.

48. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives? No

49. What kind of car do your siblings drive? Bob drives a Monte Carlo and my half sister is only 12.

50. What bank do you go to? Nevada State Bank, Wells Fargo and Cumorah

51. Do you like pickles? Not really

52. How about olives? Yes

53. What is your favorite kind of gum? Wrigley 5 - any flavor

54. What is your favorite kind of juice?? Schwann's Black Raspberry

55. Do you have any tan lines? Yes on my feet

56. What hospital were you born in? Women's Hospital Las Vegas, NV

58. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher? Nope!


*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...
*They have to be real places, names,things...nothing made up!
*Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial.
*You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.



*WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Robin

4 LETTER WORD: Rush

*VEHICLE: Range Rover

*CITY: Rochester

*BOY NAME: Robert

*GIRL NAME: Rochelle

*OCCUPATION: Realtor

*SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Rocks....on your fingers

*FOOD: Rice

*SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Rogaine

*REASON FOR BEING LATE: Rodents

*SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Run Forrest Run!!!

I tag: Anyone caught reading this blog...I know who you are. So get to it!

4 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

Crap - here I am thinking I just get to learn more about you and then I find I have to do this on my blog too? Crap.

Brady Fam said...

"yikes" is what I have to say about your challenge. Not sure I can do that, but I had fun reading yours! :)

Liz Prisbrey said...

Hey Robin! You actually might like the digital scrapbooking. I am becoming addicted after only a few days and I don't much care for the regular stuff. Check www.scrapbookplease.com for printing!

Brittany said...

How fun!