Friday, August 8, 2008

Camping the with Utes(i mean Orme's)....

Last weekend we went camping with our friends, the Orme's (who are BIG Utes fans). We left Friday night (Egbert style) and didn't get up to the cabin until about 11:30pm. No biggie for us but probably not a highlight for the Orme's.

The Orme's have 3 kids. A 12 year old, 9 year old (who, if arranged marriages were legal, would be Alyson's future husband)
and a 7 year old (Abby's BFF!!)
We've spent a lot of time hanging out with them this summer and I think this is the best summer my kids have had.

The kids did a lot of riding 4-wheelers and motorcycles and we even fit in some fishing. The adults had some good laughs and the dogs.....Well, that's a different story. LOL!!!!

We roughed it with no motorhome (in tents) so I've come to appreciate our good ole' coach. We left Sunday and stopped in St. George for some lunch, a dip in the pool and a milkshake! If we could have found something else to do, we would have done it just to avoid coming home.

The weekend was a blast! Oh yeah, I can't take credit for any of the pictures. I forgot my camera so here's a shout out to Chellie for making this post possible....

2 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Looks like Kolob!! Great memories there! It's nice to have friends with kids the same age as yours. And I'm also thinking they should bring arranged marriages back around. :-)

The Wachel Family said...

Wow, now that looks like fun! I'm jealous...