Monday, August 25, 2008

School...what did you think????

AHHH....

First day of school.
Alyson with her "girls"
Abby with her BFFI would like to do a better post but I have the worst sore throat,so I am off to bed!!! Can't tell you the last time I was in bed before 10pm.

P.S. Please keep my Grandpa Tidwell in your prayers. He was just diagnosed with stomach cancer and I am heart broken. I was born on his birthday and was his first granddaughter and for those reasons I have always felt a special bond with him. He is 80 years old and cherished by many!!!!This picture was taken a few years ago on our birthdays at a family reunion.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I hadn't heard about your Grandpa. I'm sorry.

Liz Prisbrey said...

We will definetly keep your grandpa in our prayers!

Jessica said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. The girls look cute on their first day back to school.

The Wachel Family said...

So sorry about your Gramps. I will definitely keep him in my prayers. All the girls look so cute!!!

Mallory Clan said...

Your girls are so freakin' cute! Where is it that they go to school? That playground looks familiar...
I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa sweetie.