Monday, August 4, 2008

Addiction???....not me!!!

The very first time we took the kids to Disneyland was in October 2002. We went with my mom and stepdad. Alyson was 3 and Abby was 15 months old. Of course, my scanner is STILL not working so I don't have any pictures to post. We spent 4 days there and enjoyed every second! Abby was scared of the characters but we did the whole autograph thing anyway.

This was our second trip to Disneyland. It was in October 2003 and we were there with most of Aaron's family(can't believe how much the family has grown). There was 18 of us. I was also pregnant with Alivia.
This was our third trip to Disneyland with the Wachel's in October 2004. We stayed the whole week, it rained on us 2 of the days we were there and Alivia was only 4 months old. GOOD TIMES!!! Check out the "short" hair. When I was pregnant with Alivia, I had a girl cut my hair and she did an awful job so this was an attempt to get it back to "normal" Annette and Denny met up with us on this trip.
Our fourth trip was in August of 2005 when we went with my dad, brother, half-sister, and stepmom. We had already planned on going at Christmas time with the Wachel's so we bought season passes on this trip. This is not a very good picture but I can't find all the other pictures we took on this trip. Sorry Dad and Bob. Our fifth trip was in December 2005. We again went with the Wachel's and went to SeaWorld before heading to Disneyland. It was so nice to go at Christmas time. In Feburary of 2006 (trip #6) Alyson, Abby and I went along for a quick trip with my sister in law Annette and some of her family. I left Alivia home this trip and enjoyed some time with the older girls. In May of 2006 we went with our friends, The Hosier's. They had never been before and we still had our season passes so why not?
Our season passes expired in August of 2006 so Aaron and I took a trip ALONE in July. I felt weird being there without the kids but we did things we don't normally do. We went on a few tours, we slept in and we took naps and then went back in the evening.

OK, I will stop there for now! I think I have 3 more trips to report but I will wait and do another post for those. I loving going to Disneyland with my kids. They will always have GREAT memories of the trips we have taken with our friends and family.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, you guys have been to Disneyland alot of times! I love it there. Eric and I plan on going with the kids in a few months.

Andrea said...

I love it too. I just hate traveling in the car. I also hate being away from home. My ideal disneyland would be next door to my house.

The Wachel Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

I LOVE DisneyLand!

Brittany said...

I LOve Disneyland!!!!

The Wachel Family said...

I can't believe it's been almost 4 years! Hey, what are you doing in October???

The Wachel Family said...

Holy cow...has it really been almost 4 years? Hey, what are you doing in October???

Brady Fam said...

I'm right there with ya! Dave and I went with some cousins a couple years ago (Oct.) and saw MANY there from our Stake! They were shocked. David and I also went together for my 2005 birthday, just the two of us, and we had so very much fun! We were both a bit surprised.:)

Ramona said...

We love Disneyland too, so I can understand the addiction!!!