Saturday, November 29, 2008

We all have a past....

Since, I just posted a few high school pictures on Facebook, I thought this tag was fitting.

1 Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2 What kind of car did you drive? A Lincoln Towncar - big ole' boat
3 Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yes, even though the seatbelt didn't work, the horn didn't work and I didn't have to parellel park
4 Were you a party animal? Not really. More after high school.
5 Were you considered a flirt? Yeah probably
6 Were you in a band, orchestra or choir? No we didn't have that in Alamo...LOL!
7 Were you a nerd? This was the '80's. Being a nerd was cool.
8 Were you on any varsity teams? I swam for Clark's Varsity swim team until I moved to Alamo. Then I was a cheerleader.
9 Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope I was a good girl....Had them fooled.
10 Can you still sing the fight song? Sure can.
11 Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Anhder - no question!
12 Where did you sit during lunch? Usually at my house or somebody else's house.
13 What's your school's full name? Pahranagat Valley High School
14 What was your mascot and colors? Panther.Blue and Gold
15 Did you go to homecoming? Yes, I was homecoming queenMe with Stevie Ingram and Michael Stewart.
16 If you could go back and do it all again, would you? Yes(parts of it), it was a blast!
17 What do you remember most about graduation? The stupid story some lady read and it took FOREVER. Brandon, Rachel and Guy...LOL Rachel, Me, Kitten and Susan.

18 Where did you go on your Senior Skip Day? We painted the P mountain and then Cody Whipples and then went back to school for an awards ceremony.
19 Were you in any clubs? Yearbook. Alamo didn't have many "clubs"
20 Have you gained some weight since then? Yes,I don't want to think about that.
21 Who was your prom date? Guy Davis
22 Are you planning to go to your 10 year reunion? I am way too old for this question!
23 Did you have a job while in high school? I worked a little at Shumway's grocery store and at the Motel.

Good Times!!!
Tag all of you!

2 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Love the pictures!! Flashback photos are great!

Ramona said...

Oh, I'm loving the hair! I can laugh because I had the same poofy bangs back then!