Wednesday, November 19, 2008

About Me....

Tagged Again

About Me Tag.

 I AM: A wife, a sister, a friend, a daughter, a granddaughter, mom to my 3 girls, a soccer coach.
 I WANT: season passes to Disneyland, new carpet in my house,to lose 15 lbs, a 1 story house
 I HAVE: a great husband,active kids,lots of nieces & nephews, cool sister in laws.
 I MISS: swimming, my friends in Alamo, being young sometimes, my kids when they are at sleep overs.
 I FEAR: haunted houses, the economy getting worse, confrontation, something happening to my kids.
 I HEAR: Silence (I am home alone)
 I SEARCH: the internet, for the bottom of my laundry basket,for sales and coupons
 I WONDER: how my kids will turn out, if we are stuck in Vegas forever,if I will get better at running.
 I REGRET: not finishing college when I was younger, losing touch with some friends
 I LOVE: My family and Aaron's, my van, my mattress and pillow
 I FORGIVE: but have a hard time forgetting! Myself for some bad decisions.
 I ACHE: right now because I have an ear infection, cold sore and canker sore, for my grandparents.
 I ALWAYS: hate getting dressed for church, wait until the last minute to do things, tell my girls I love them.
 I TRY: to be organized, to be involved with my kids and husband, to go to bed early, to not watch too much TV
 I AM NOT: liking my hair or my clothes
 I SEEM: lost at times.
 I KNOW: how to talk to my kids,what I am getting everybody for Christmas
 I FEEL: sick and tired and I need to sneeze
 I DANCE: when just my kids are home with me
 I DREAM: about some weird stuff
 I GIVE: the finger to people sometimes when I am driving
 I LISTEN: to all kinds of music. Even some rap now and then.
 I SING: to myself, in the opposite dirrection of the person beside me so that they cannot hear my voice. (I really wish i could sing)
 I LAUGH: at Alivia a lot (she says the funniest thing),not enough
 I CAN'T: draw or do anything crafty
 I WRITE: in my journal about every six months or so (I always forget)
 I CRY: when my kids are hurt, when a family member is sick
 I SLEEP: with Aaron in my bed
 I AM NOT ALWAYS: organized, nice to my kids,patient
 I SEE: very well thanks to Lasik surgery
 I NEED: to stick with the running schedule,throw a bunch of toys and clutter out
 I SHOULD: be more motivated to do the things that I want to do, work out, eat better, be more grateful.

No comments: