Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November,right????

It's hard to remember with a forecast that looks like this:


I'm not complaining too much since we still have one more soccer game and Alyson has one more tournament. For weeks I've been wanting to put away shorts and stuff but we are still wearing them!!! I love our weather here in Vegas and I often wished I lived somewhere else until I really think about the 9 months of pretty good weather we get here in Vegas.

Well, since the weather has been so nice our ward is still do their park days. Last Friday we were privlaged enough to see this little addition to our play group:Yes, we were shocked to see a bobcat in the bushes not too far from where the kids were playing. We watched him for a minute until he jumped over the wall into a backyard. On my way home I called Animal Control but have no idea if they ever found him or not.

So, I am soooo sick of hearing about this :

PREGNANT MAN HAS A BABY


First of all he is not a man! He is a she. I wish the media wouldn't make such a big deal about it! I had to explain to my kids last night the meaning of transgender. Not an easy task!

8 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

I'm trying to take in as much of this wonderful sun as I can before I head for the frig! Careful with those kitty cats, I think that one might bite. Pregnant man my butt...pahlease people call a spade a spade, right?!

Andrea said...

My philosophy is, if it has a uterus, it isn't a man.

Tiffany said...

yeah im sick of hearing about that sheman too. their baby is super cute though.

Amy said...

Sick of the "man" thing too! I wish we had weather like that here in Colorado

Jessica said...

I can't believe how warm it is outside either. I am also sick of hearing about the pregnant man!

Mallory Clan said...

Girl you are preachin' to the choir. Our high was 87 today...87!! As far as the pregnant man goes, there is no such thing. Never has been never will be. You wanna slap on man parts go right ahead, doesn't change your God given gender. Idiots.

Liz Prisbrey said...

I second that! Sooo sick of the pregnant SHE!

That bobcat might be someones pet. You saw Maddox's face. Crazy!

Brady Fam said...

It is Dec. 11 and Gidget and I were outside for over an hour playing on the grass and in the sand box. It is beautiful, even if it is not quite fitting the season.