Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tis' The Season...

Since we will not be giving any of our money to Disneyland this year, I thought it would be fun to do all the festive activities Vegas has to offer.

So, last night we jumped in the motor home and headed to Town Square to see Santa and watch it "snow". We needed propane in the motor home so we decided to fill the tank at the truck stop since we were already going to be in the area. We grabbed some pizza and sodas and headed out. I thought the line might be long to see Santa so I didn't really plan on it but there was nobody in line. We saw Santa and then waited for it to snow. It snows (soapy water) for about 10 minutes.


The kids had fun and it was nice to get out and do something as a family. Oh, how it made me miss Disneyland. Nothing else can compare but we'll have to wait until next year...

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Abby looks like she has been crying in that pic. I have heard of alot of people going out to town square, I'm surprised that there was no line for Santa.

The Wachel Family said...

Dang it, so sorry we missed it. It looked like fun and so worth NO LINE to see Santa! Ashlee is resigned to the fact that her email to him is good enough this year. We'll see if I can find a Santa without a line! Hey, did you see Twilight? Did you like it?

The Crane Family said...

Robin Egg- You are a much better blogger than myself, but where are the Jackson Hole pictures?

Robin said...

I did blog a little about it but then waited too long to post it. No words can describe Jackson Hole anyways! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday.

Liz Prisbrey said...

HOW FUN!! We will have to check that out. My kids would love it!