Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year...

I know it's a week into the new year already but we've been out of town almost all week.

For New Years we went to Alamo after Aaron got off work on Monday. We hung out with our friends Rachel, Brandon, Mark, Kitten, and Melinda. Of course, we had all of our kids so there was 14 kids total. Actually, Alivia was not feeling well so she stayed with my mom and went to bed early. It was fun and everybody made it to see 2008.

New Years day we went shooting with Rachel, Brandon and their kids. It was a lot of fun. A few of the guys that work for Aaron bought him a GPS for Christmas so we went to Box Canyon in Alamo and found the Geo Cash there.










They also found the rock I spray painted my name on probably about 16 years ago. Don't worry everybody does it and it's fun now to climb around the rocks and look at all the names. My name on the rock in the middle of the picture. You have to look close.


Then on Thursday we left and went to Brianhead with Kevin and Erin Mohler It was a blast. The kids had fun and the adults got to visit and relax a little. I will make a different post about that trip later.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Too funny about Box, I haven't been there in years.