Thursday, January 24, 2008

Your kiddding, right?

So today has been crazy! Aaron is the Scoutmaster in our ward and today they left to go ice fishing for 2 nights. Yes, they are camping in tents, in the snow just in hopes to catch a few fish! I'm up for roughing it a few nights in a tent but in the snow, NO THANKS! Needless to say, he was not ready and that meant the Scoutmaster wife had to get all the stuff pulled together for him. Not sure what time they ended up leaving the Church but they had about a 3 hour drive ahead of them.

I'm thinking that wife to the Scoutmaster sounds like a pretty good church calling!

I went to the doctor to get my results from my blood test and everything was normal. Except, my gallbladder enzymes. They are very high and I just might have to have it taken out. I go next week for an ultrasound to double check.

Well, the kids and I are going to Alamo tomorrow for the night. The girls are having their pictures taken up there on Saturday. My cousin and her 2 kids are going with us.

It's been an exhausting day, my house is trashed, I have no idea what the girls are going to wear for their pictures, Alivia is asleep on my bed (along with 2 loads of clean clothes needing to be folded),there is a police helicopter circling around the neighborhood, and I haven't packed to leave tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thinking of sleeping in a tent in the snow almost makes me want to cry. I have heard that your gallbladder can cause alot of problems. Hopefully they can get it figured out. Oh, about girl scout cookies...I know Jeremy already bought some from someone from work, let me find out how many boxes and maybe we'll order some from your girls too.