Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Good Times...

Saturday night we suprised Alyson and Abby with tickets to see Brad Paisley.













They love Brad and watch his TV concerts over and over again. They know most of his songs word for word. We bought box seats so we didn't have any drunk, rowdy people next to us. The girls could see perfectly and didn't have to worry about people standing up and blocking their view. It was so much fun to watch them sing and dance to all the songs.

Abby had to take a little nap during the show but woke up to dance to her favorite song - Ticks!





We drove to Alamo on Friday and the girls had their pictures taken in Alamo on Saturday. We left Alivia in Alamo with grandma and came back to Vegas for the concert. Aaron was ice fishing with the scouts so he met us in Vegas just in time to leave for the concert.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I didn't know you were going to the concert that night! How did the girls pics turn out?

Jill said...

That sounds like fun! I haven't been to a concert in a long time- I don't even remember.

Brady Fam said...

What AWESOME parents! The girls will remember it forever! At least I will because I'll want to do that with my kids someday. :) And the surprise factor rocks.

Ramona said...

Robin,

It was so great to hear from you on my blog, so I followed your link and checked out yours! What beautiful daughters you have! That is so cool that be both have an Abby and they are both 6! We'll definately have to get them together to play. It sounds like you guys had a fun time at the concert! I'm jealous! We love Brad Paisley. We're still in Alamo, so stop by anytime! I'd love to catch up!