Monday, December 31, 2007

Zoey 101...

Should she stay or should she go???

I just saw a preview for an "all new" Zoey 101. The star of Zoey 101 is no other than Jaime Lynn Spears. UMMMM... does she really have a choice if she stays or if she goes?

Luckily for me, my girls have no clue that Jaime Lynn Spears and Zoey 101 are the same person. The other day in the store Alyson saw a magazine that had Jaime Lynn on the front with the headline "Pregnant." Nice, huh?

Please Hannah Montana, please remember that these little girls look up to girls like you....

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah, when the story broke, Tyson said something about it and Jeremy goes..."She's skanky" and Tyson says "What's that?" so Jeremy says "She's easy" and Tyson says "What's that?" so Jeremy's reply...."I'll tell you when you're 9 or 10"

Nice...Glad you had a good Christmas!

Brady Fam said...

Amen to that!! I've "thanked" good ol' Hannah Montana for not having those nasty headlines.