Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So ready...

Aaron and I have been married for almost 11 years and I think 9 out of those 11 years, I have wanted to move from Las Vegas. I was born and raised in Vegas until my sophmore year of high school and then we moved to Alamo, Nevada.

Say what you want about Alamo but most end up moving back there. Still to this day, I think about it all the time. Especially since there are so many people moving back. What's the hold up? I guess I am in my comfort zone here in Vegas. There is the work issue for Aaron although there are a few options to look into. I've always said that my kids would be bored because they are invloved in things like soccer, swimming, girl scouts, etc...BUT, They would love to live in Alamo.

I am ready for a change!!!!

4 comments:

The Rowles said...

Hey Robin!!!
I am always about the adventure! Just since we have been married we have lived in UT, Las Vegas, CO, Las Vegas, FL and now TX. I will say I am hopping to stay put for a little while. The last move was rough starting all over and finding the comfort zone is taking a little longer. But change is good for growth.

Andrea said...

It is hard as far as activities for the kids, especially girls. I would cry if I thought I had to move from Alamo, sounds so dumb, but like you said, I guess Alamo is my comfort zone. My friend Christina went to Dland on Saturday because her girls were cheering in the parade, she said it was so busy she felt like they were being herded like cattle. You must have barely beat the crowds. Yeah, Grandma had seen your mom and she told me what had happened to Abby. That's scary. Yeah, Ryan had his tonsils out this past Friday. He's doing good though and finally starting to get his appetite back.

Andrea said...

Hey, also, forgot to tell you. Jeremy works with Aaron's BIL (I think)...Adam?

Jill said...

Hey- glad you found us too! We missed you guys the other night! Merry Christmas!