Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Years Resolutions

Already? Did I fail to keep last years? What were they last year? Did I even make any last year?

So as I am looking for the power cord for my photo printer, one thing popped into my mind:

I need to be more organized. I like the idea of being organized but I've never been organized. Now, I can organize a soccer team, a vacation, a birthday party,an activity etc... But give me a stack papers, power cords, outgrown clothes, pictures (before they were digital)I am done! Maybe it's not that I am so unorganized, maybe it's that I don't throw anything away! Okay, that's resolution #1.....

Throw things away and then organize!!!!





Many more to come......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great resolution, we all can work on that one! Love your blog...

Andrea said...

Ha, I never make resolutions because I can never keep them. Trisha and I decided a few weeks ago that we were going to have the same NY resolution...Now I can't remember what it was!