Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well, the holidays are gone and a new year has begun. With that being said, I am stuck with 20lbs to lose. Okay, I would like to blame it on the holidays but I can't because I've needed to lose that same 20lbs since about August.

I've joined a "Biggest Loser" competition ($20) and have until April to lose as much as I can. We will all meet at Sarah's house and weigh in and the winner with the highest percentage of weight lose wins the loot! I think it's up to about $400.00.

Here's my dilemma. I've tried doing meal replacements with shakes and stuff. GGGRRR..I felt really bad for my family for that week. I've tried low carb (after having Abby) and although I was successful and lost 13lbs. in 2 weeks, it is not really a lifestyle I want to live with. Weight Watchers works but I don't know about signing up for the meetings and stuff again. Pills? Shots? There are so many options out there and I need to make a choice....soon!

2 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

I think the loot is close to $600 now. Jess joined up today. I'll say good luck to everyone, but lets be honest, I hope he wins! hahaha... No, I probably won't see a dime of his hard work so I hope you kick butt. :-)

Jessica said...

The biggest loser competition sounds fun. Good luck!