Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some fun Christmas Pictures

Alivia and Grandpa. This was the Sunday before Christmas at the Gifford Party. I love this picture!
Why do you always make us stop at the top of the stairs for a picture????
The girls left a note on their whiteboard for Santa. It had to take a picture. Dear Santa,
I know that some people don't believe but I want you to know I will always believe. Love, AlysonThe girls got cameras for Christmas and Alyson took this great picture.Abby took this picture of Alyson Christmas morning.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Tyson wrote a similar note last year...It said...We love you and will ALWAYS believe in you! I thought it was cute.

Liz Prisbrey said...

What a cute Santa letter. And to have a picture of it. She will love that when she is older. Tell them not to worry, we all had to do the top of the stairs picture. :-)