Monday, January 12, 2009

Okay...be careful

Those are the words I've been using lately. Seems Alyson and Abby have found the need to curl their own hair. I guess they are old enough, it just seems weird because I've been the one doing it all these years. They still are not great in getting the curling iron all the way down to the end so they fishtail it a little. It's okay though, they'll learn.

Friday night our neighbor took us to Famous Dave's for dinner. She wanted to buy us dinner for helping her out all the time. She is a widow (with no other family here in town) and has been our neighbor for 8 years. I took the girls (along with some friends) to see High School Musical on Ice on Saturday. It was kind of a last minute decision and I think the kids enjoyed it. As for me, I think they could have found a hotter Troy. Oh well, I guess the show was not meant to entertain housewives. LOL!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Funny how they grow up so fast. I'm glad I have only boys so I don't have to do the whole HSM thing.

Mallory Clan said...

I think my 7 year old will be asking to do her own hair before my 10 year old. In fact she would be happy to do it no if I let her. I prefer, however, that she not look like an orphan...abandoned without a brush.