Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas in Disney!

I love Christmas in Disneyland. The kids and I packed up Sunday (14th) and left Aaron at home to work. Sounds cruel, right? He is working at M Resort and they had a big turnover so there was no way he was able to join us. We stayed at the Anaheim Hilton and had an awesome view of the park.

Highlight #1 - Alivia is now over the 40" mark so she was able to ride Space Mountain (loved it!), Thunder Mountain Railroad and pretty much everything else!

Highlight #2 - No crowds on Monday because of the rain. Didn't scare us off. We just headed out with our ponchos and umbrellas. Walked on to all the rides and even rode them more than once.

Highlight #3 - My kids were troopers. No complaining from anybody!

Highlight #4 - Being with some friends and having time with my kids.

Highlight #5 - Free tickets! Can't beat that.

Highlight #6 - Making it home. I woke my kids up at 5am on Wednesday because that big storm was coming in. I drove in the snow from the Cajon Pass all the way past Barstow. For those that don't know, it was far! Especially for me, the Nevada native. Notice their pants. We were very wet. In fact, I could squeeze the water from Alivia's socks.

Since being home, we've been busy. We had our annual progressive dinner with Aaron's family, the Gifford party, a few other parties and of course...shopping!

No comments: