Monday, October 20, 2008

What to do???

So we have a weekend with no soccer games, no birthday parties, no church meetings, no nothing!!!!

What is a family to do?

Go to Alamo (we haven't been since early August), Go camping at Quail Creek (in St. George), stay home and do nothing??? I mean there is plenty for us to do at home. We could clean the garage (we would need more than a weekend for that!), we could take off our solar screens and clean them (btw...we've never done that!), there is always yard work to!

Such a tough decision!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Well if it were me, I would probably either go to Alamo or go camping. You definately wouldn't catch me cleaning anything if I had a free weekend.lol

Andrea said...

I would probably want to stay home, but I doubt I would want to clean.

Liz Prisbrey said...

That is always the question, do something you WANT to do, or do something you SHOULD do! I'm going to vote for WANT. The should's will always find a way of getting done.