Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Addiction....

So, I really need to blog about my trip last weekend but I am waiting for some pictures. I didn't take any good pictures with my own camera so I am waiting for Jenny to send some to me. (Jenny, if you are reading this could you please send me some pictures...)

Also, I've been sucked into Facebook. I've had an account for awhile but didn't realize that's where the party was!!!!


Okay, back to the girls trip. What a blast!!!! We did a lot of laughing, eating and most of all we discovered her.... Joy on My Name is Earl was playing on this very cool airline....JetBlue has satellite TV and radio playing at every headrest in the plane!

So, after watching Joy on the plane on the way to Salt Lake, I knew the weekend was going to ROCK!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I just can't get into facebook...I don't know why...