Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I love it here....

The kids and I are in Alamo right now and I LOVE it! Alyson rode her bike down to the gym yesterday and today for the volleyball camp she's playing in. How nice is that? She is always asking if she can ride her bike to school in Vegas, yeah right! I don't even let her ride around the block by herself.

Abby, Taylor (abby's friend), and Alivia have been playing outside the entire time. The only time they come in the house is to pee, eat and sleep. Oh wait! They've been eating outside on the grass. My grandpa's dog (Spike) was sprayed by a skunk last night so we had to wash the dog in tomato juice. It took the kids about 5 minutes to fall asleep last night and I have not heard 1 single police helicopter

I think I could get use to this way of life....

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm with you. Tyson always says that he loves how safe alamo is. I agree!

Jessica said...

I agree with you there. I love Alamo. That is why I am really hoping we can move there soon!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Hey Robin! I would love to see those pictures of the kids!! I can't even believe how old your girls look! Your page is soo cute, I will have to keep checking in on you!

Unknown said...

I know of a good house for rent/sale!!! You'd love it! (hint, hint, hint) Okay, your mom told John to give the shameless plug, blame her!

There are a lot of great things about Alamo, I'm glad you guys have had such a great time!