Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby!

Abby turned 7 on July 14th!!!!

I am working on a slide show for her but thought I would post of few pictures of her special day. I told her she could pick 2 friends and do something small. So she picked Katie and Taylor to go to Libby Lu at the Galleria Mall. Of course, her younger and older sister had to go too! It was fun for them to get their hair, makeup and nails done. After our mall visit we headed to Cheeburger, Cheeburger (my new favorite place) to have some dinner! We had a big crowd but once everybody had a seat and ordered some food, it was all good!!!!


They brought Abby a "Happy Birthday" milkshake and sang to her. Soon after, she dropped the entire thing on the floor and had it all over her, the floor and the chairs....

Good times!!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Rachel was telling me last night about your huge dinner party! Looks like she had a great birthday.

Jessica said...

Tell Abby happy late birthday from me. I didn't even know it was her birthday. The pictures are cute, it looks like she had a good time. Jaidyn has been asking about Alivia as well. Actually she has been asking for you too.lol I don't think I have anything planned next week.

Ramona said...

Happy Birthday, Abby! I think it is so cool that we both have 7 year old Abby's!!!

Brittany said...

I've never heard of cheesburger cheesburger where is it?

Amber and Jared said...

Happy Birthday Abby!