Monday, July 28, 2008

Egbert Camping...

This will just have to be a boring post with no pictures because I didn't take one single picture this weekend. We spent the weekend in Kolob with Aaron's family. We left on Thursday night so we had all day to hang out on Friday and Saturday. It is really nice to be able to get out of Vegas and the heat for the weekend. The kids are always entertained and the adults get to hang out and relax.

We played games (thanks Patti for all the new games), went fishing, rode 4-wheelers and enjoyed some good food!!! Alyson wrecked on her 50cc motorcylce on Friday but was not hurt so the weekend went flawless! We had a chance to visit with all the siblings except for Kevin and Tiffany because their baby is due TODAY!!!

Thursday before we left, I took Alivia to have her hair cut off. She hates for me to brush or put her hair up so I cut it short. It looks adorable and it was so nice this weekend to be able to brush it (without tangles)!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It sounds like you had a fun weekend too! Alivia's hair is cute!!

Brittany said...

I love her hair!

Jill said...

I took a total of 3 pictures this weekend (2 being of Bob) so nothing to post from me either. We still had fun though.