Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy....

I have so many things to share but I haven't been able to download all my pictures yet. We went to San Diego a few weekends ago, Alivia turned 4 and we had her birthday party at Pump it Up (what a rip off that place is!!!), Alyson's team took
2nd place in the Championship soccer game, we had Abby's soccer party and Alyson's soccer party. This all in the last 2 weeks!

Plus, SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!

WOOO HOOO! This is the first year we've not been on year around so it will be interesting....

I plan on posting (with pictures) about all the activities we've been involved in the last few weeks!!!!

1 comment:

Ramona said...

It sounds like your life is a crazy blur! Fun, Fun! I always have a tough time getting pictures downloaded, then I put off blogging until I do, and well, sometimes end up in a crazy, vicious cycle!

I hope you and your girls' have a great summer!