Friday, June 13, 2008

Disney Again????

Yes, I am a Disneyland FREAK!!!!
Taylor, Alivia, Conner, Alyson, Ethan, Abby, Me, Christian, Shelly, the Orme's Grandma, and our Uncle Bob.

We left "the dads" home to work and headed to Disneyland with our friends, The Orme's. It was a blast!!! We left on Tuesday and came home on Friday. We went to the park on Wednesday and Thursday. It was fun for the kids to have their friends there with them and all the kids were so well behaved. It was my birthday on Wednesday while we were at Disneyland so I made sure to get the birthday button from City Hall and wear it all day. The cast members are so good at making sure they say "Happy Birthday". We had a good time!

Aaron went fishing in Canada for 5 days before our trip to Disneyland. He caught a 36" Northern Pike.

The kids and I got home yesterday afternoon, we packed them up and Aaron took the kids to the fishing tournament at Eagle Valley. So, I've seen Aaron for about 2 hours in the last week and a half. I love having the kids out of school all summer. This is the first year we are not year around and I can tell it's going to go by so fast. We have lots planned!!!!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love Disneyland!!! I would go all the time if I could!

Andrea said...

Sounds like a fun time at Disneyland! I love it there.

Jill said...

Happy belated birthday!

Amber and Jared said...

I found you blog today! It's so cute! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't wait until our kids get a little older so we can take them!