Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's MOVING!!!!

YEAH!!!! My weight loss ticker is moving in the right direction. Weight Watchers is going well. It's a slow but effective way of eating healthy.

We'll just see how it goes this weekend. We will be going to San Diego for a wedding and to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary on Saturday. Our kids are going to Alamo with Grandma so it will be a nice getaway.
I just can't beleive how his hair looked at our wedding! What was he thinking? My mom also forgot our rings at our house and we had to use Kevin Mohler's wedding ring and Shelly's engagment ring(her first engagment, that is). Then, Aaron put the ring on my right hand instead of my left but luckily things have worked out!!!

I can't believe we've been married 11 years. Time really does move so fast. We've experienced so much together and I couldn't ask for a more supportive, talented husband. He really is amazing and I am so lucky to be in such a great relationship!

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Happy Anniversary! Where has the time gone? I swear it was just yesterday we were roomies! Have fun in San Diego! Oh, and yay on the weight loss ticker. I'm very impressed!

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

HEY!!!! WE ARE SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG. WE ARE MOVING OUT OF THE WARD AND WOULD LOVE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU AND WATCH YOUR GIRLS GROW. ALYSON HOLDS A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS! SHE IS SUCH A SWEET GIRL.